Health & Safety Plan
The information on this page is current as of January 12, 2022.
The safety and well-being of our attendees, partners, exhibitors, vendors, and staff continues to be our top priority as we move forward with the 2022 Specialty & Custom Chemicals Show on February 28 - March 2, 2022.
As part of our plan, we will continue to update our health and safety policies for the upcoming Specialty & Custom Chemicals Show based on current recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the state of Texas, and City of Fort Worth health authorities.
In order to promote the safety and well-being of all attendees, we are following all physical distancing and safety guidelines as directed by the Omni Safe & Clean Plan and City of Fort Worth, TX.
SOCMA reserves the right to modify and enforce protocols based on CDC Guidelines and requests by exhibitors and attendees.
To this end, we are implementing the following protocols.
Attendees & Exhibitors
- Daily health survey
- Masks encouraged
Hotel & Trade Show Floor
- Sanitation stations throughout hotel and show floor
- Plexiglas barriers at food & beverage stations
- Nightly sanitation of trade show floor with electrostatic sprayer: BioesqueSolutions
Food & Beverage Service
- Buffets served by an attendant with required masks & gloves
- Coffee & tea served by an attendant with required masks & gloves
- Individualized or pre-packaged snacks
Vaccination & On-Site Testing
- All SOCMA Staff, event organizers and production team are fully vaccinated, and will test for COVID upon arrival on-site.
- SOCMA will provide a list of local testing sites.
For questions, contact Jenny Gaines at firstname.lastname@example.org.